***** Members: CPR&SS club memberships expire March 31st of each year. Renew at a CPR&SS meeting or download the membership form below, fill it out, and send it to the CPR&SS membership chairman with your payment.
CPR&SS Club Membership categories are:
- Regular– Members over 17 years of age: $30 per year – Includes voting privileges
- Senior – Members over 55 years of age: $15 per year – Includes voting privileges
- Junior – Members 17 years of age or under: $8 per year
- Associate Member: $15 per year
- Charter – Members who joined prior to October 31, 1984 – Includes voting privileges
- Honorary – Members who have passed a simple majority vote of members
- Visiting Equipment Owners – Members who live more than 50 miles from the Park and bring equipment to operate at the track.
- Family Riding Membership (Family pass for riding the trains): $10 per season for 2016 (season ends December 2016 – only 4 more run days in 2016 – see Passenger Schedule) Note: The Family Riding Pass is increasing to $20 in 2017 and rides will be $1 per RIDE (not per day). These changes are necessary to cover our operating and maintenance costs.
- (Note: Historical Park entrance is extra and is needed to access the train area. See Dayton History for details and Park costs)
- Upgrading of Family Riding Membership to CPR&SS membership – just pay the additional for the year. Contact Larry for details.
Please email our membership officer Larry Wassell at Reilmann6240@att.net to request a membership application
or use this link to download an MS Word version: Membership_Application
or this link for a PDF version: Membership_Application
then mail the application to the address at the top of the form.
Charter, Regular, Senior, and Lifetime members have the right to vote at general membership meetings, hold office, and chair committees. Qualified members may operate the CPR & SS club rolling stock and are highly encouraged to participate and assist on all train run days.
All members receive the CPR & SS newsletter. Please provide an email address to receive the Newsletter. If you cannot receive emails, send (postal mail) a letter to Larry Wassell (Membership Chairman) at 2824 Vale Dr., Kettering OH 45420 letting him know you must still receive the Newsletter by the U.S. Postal Service.
Qualified members may operate the CPR & SS club rolling stock and are highly encouraged to participate and assist on all train run days.