Membership is required to run any powered equipment at the Park. All memberships must be renewed on April 1 of each year. You can pay ahead of for multiple years. Members not paid-up get dropped from the mailing list and won’t receive the Newsletter and other important news. If you are unable to recall if you are paid up or not, contact the membership chairman. His contact info is on the Officers page.
Prospective members are welcome to attend the monthly meeting to see what the CPR&SS club is all about, and can sign up as a member at the meeting if desired.
CPR&SS Club Membership categories are:
- Adult members: $15 per year — includes voting privileges
- Minors: $8 per year — no voting and cannot run locos pulling public passengers
- Associate Member: $15 per year
- Charter Members are those who joined prior to October 31, 1984– Includes voting privileges and no dues
- Honorary Members must have passed a simple majority vote of members
- Visiting Equipment Owners: Members who live more than 50 miles from the Park and bring equipment to operate at the track.
- Lifetime members are those who has contributed in such a huge way that they no longer are asked to pay dues.
Hardcopy of the monthly Newsletter (optional) will be postal mailed to you for an extra yearly fee of $10 to cover postage. Pay this postal fee when you pay your yearly membership dues.
To join, fill out this Membership Application, then mail the application and check to the address at the top of the form, or bring it to the next club meeting.
Charter, Regular, Senior, and Lifetime members have the right to vote at general membership meetings, hold office, and chair committees. Qualified and trained members may operate the CPR&SS club motorized equipment and are highly encouraged to participate and assist on all train run days.
All members receive the CPR&SS newsletter. Please provide an email address to receive the Newsletter. Starting in 2024, if you wish to have a hardcopy of the newsletter postal mailed to you, this please pay an extra $10 annually to cover postage. Send this to (postal mail) to Larry Wassell (Membership Chairman) at 2824 Vale Dr., Kettering OH 45420 letting him know you want to receive the Newsletter by the U.S. Postal Service.