Updated: July 14, 2021 12:20 PM
Members: CPR&SS club memberships expire March 31st of each year.
Renew at a CPR&SS meeting or download the membership form below, fill it out, and send it to the CPR&SS membership chairman with your payment. His address is below near the bottom.
CPR&SS Members, prospective members, guests, and visitors: The AUGUST train club meeting is Saturday, AUG 14, 2021 starting promptly at 11 AM at the outdoor shelter at the track.
CPR&SS Club Membership categories are:
- Regular– Members over 17 years of age: $15 per year – Includes voting privileges
- NOTE: The Regular membership cost has been reduced to $15. Join now!!
- Senior – Members over 55 years of age: $15 per year – Includes voting privileges
- Junior – Members 17 years of age or under: $8 per year
- Associate Member: $15 per year
- Charter – Members who joined prior to October 31, 1984 – Includes voting privileges
- Honorary – Members who have passed a simple majority vote of members
- Visiting Equipment Owners – Members who live more than 50 miles from the Park and bring equipment to operate at the track.
Use this link to download an MS Word version: Membership_Application
or this link for a PDF version: Membership_Application
then mail the application to the address at the top of the form.
Charter, Regular, Senior, and Lifetime members have the right to vote at general membership meetings, hold office, and chair committees. Qualified and trained members may operate the CPR & SS club rolling stock and are highly encouraged to participate and assist on all train run days.
All members receive the CPR & SS newsletter. Please provide an email address to receive the Newsletter. If you cannot receive emails, send (postal mail) a letter to Larry Wassell (Membership Chairman) at 2824 Vale Dr., Kettering OH 45420 letting him know you must still receive the Newsletter by the U.S. Postal Service.